It's Party Time !

April 24, 2016

Who likes throwing a cool...chic party ? 

I am one of those who love throwing parties.Either for myself, my friends or my kids.It is fun and believe it or not throwing a nice party without spending too much money is gets so easy nowadays.There are few shops on ETSY that I have been getting my supplies from and they are quite reasonable price.They ship worldwide and it fast !
Just by looking at the nice stuffs they have...afraid I couldn't get my hands off it.

I love their stuffs that they put together in group of colours,themes or occasions.Trust me people taking photos just about anywhere and anything they do these days.They'd be thrilled to go to a party that have so many nice props for it.
I'd love to share for those who love DIY project or trying to have a nice party without spending a fortune.Check it out :)

Links : Pomtree on Etsy
        Paperboy Party on Etsy






   Happy Sharing ... ! enjoy guys..
                Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design