Down My Memory Lane - Portobello Market, UK. Where to eat and stay there ?

April 24, 2016



Sunday 24th April 2016, another hot day !

I began my morning with a cup of coffee while scrolling through my old photos from my London trip.I usually go back and forth looking at those collected memories and really wish to go back there again.

We stayed in one very nice apartment down in Portobello Market.I am glad we chose to stay there because it was right in the centre of hip and fun place to be.I found this cool artist apartment on Air BNB.The owner of the place,Maya was very kind to help guiding us through our visit.I posted photos of this apartment and link to her page on Air BNB in case anyone interested to check it out.
Oh..I love her place so much..

here is the link to her place:  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1926208

The little shops selling vintage pieces and cool art items were scattered along the street.As a crafter myself,this is one heaven for me :) 
As we walked through the market and shops all morning.We spotted one Thai restaurant on the side of the street "THAI RICE"
and thought..hmm let's stop by for some coffee or cold beers,shall we? 

A warm welcoming smiles from Thai staffs reminded me of my home,Bangkok :)We sat by the front window so we can enjoy our view from the street.The atmosphere, the cleanliness and the price were reasonable.The foods were yummy ! We shall go there again soon.London is one of my favourite city to be.Not speaking of being there with my dear other half.That always incomparable with anything..




Thai Rice Restaurant, Portobello Market, UK
http://www.thairicegroup.com


Where we stayed :  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1926208

Enjoy your day.
Ashley



1 comment:

  1. You and I :) just want to see the world through our very own Eyes together with you along my side :)

    ReplyDelete

Hayley Larue Design